CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Yay!

Loosing that one hour today didn't really have an effect on my fabulous weekend. Check back with me tomorrow though (when I have to wake up at 5:30 a.m.) I might be singing a new tune :-)

So, this weekend was great! I worked out 45 minutes each day, went to church, and met up with people from my small group and had a blast at a bonfire. I also confirmed that my 4 lb weight loss was VALIDATED! Oh, and I got an email and 2 phone calls from my best friend( he is going great- working hard- but great!). I feel blessed!

I would like to hear if your weekend was good as well. What happened? Either way, let's stay focused on our goal and if we fell of track, there are easy steps to get back on!

Best wishes for a GREAT WEEK,

Phat Teacher


"If you have a hill to climb do you think it will get smaller if you wait?"

5 comments:

Hanlie said...

Thank you, I hope you have a good week too!

That line is certainly so true. Which is why it's best to just keep going... It will never be easier.

Dottie said...

Hey - great news on the weightloss and that you've heard from your best bud! I'm glad to hear your weekend was a great one. Mine was good too. My daughter had a birthday and we took her to the monster truck show...it was fun. I did indulge in some french fries and a soda, but nothing compared to what I might of in the past. Oh and yes, I had a slice of chocolate cake as well...no ice cream though. You have a great week!

Take One Stripper Pole said...

Congrats on the weight loss ... my weekend ... work and grading ... woo hoo ... so exciting! Yours sounds much more fun!

Carolyn said...

WOW!! YEA on the 4lb loss!!! I"M impressed! I worked all weekend, which sucked, but still... weather was gorgeous!
I miss bonfires. They are a blast!!

Chubby Chick said...

Congrats on the loss and the great weekend! :)