CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh My GOD!

My student ordered 11 delicious pizzas today topped with pepperoni and sausage and oozing cheese. I bought them cookies and chips and high in sugar pop. One of them made thick chocolate brownies.

I DIDN'T EAT ANY OF IT! I am so happy!!!!! To be honest, it was driving me crazy all week because I couldn't decide if I wanted to eat a piece of pizza or not. I decided today when it was right in fron of me that I would feel so much better if I bypassed it all and ate my cottage cheease and salad. And you know what, it DOES feel better!

How do you all get through these tough situations?

Phat teacher

6 comments:

Dottie said...

That is fantastic! I'll be honest though, when it comes to pizza I usually can't turn it away. That is the one guilty pleasure that I've decided I'm not giving up. I will just eat in moderation. I LOVE PIZZA!! I can easily turn away the cookies and brownies...but not the pizza! Again - congratulations!! Have a great weekend.

Chubby Chick said...

Wow! You passed up the pizza... and everything else??? That is a definite NSV! Good for you! You should be SO proud of yourself! :)

Take One Stripper Pole said...

That is so awesome! And how do I get through it ... I don't ...at least not yet. Twice this week there was pizza ... and I was not strong enough to say no. So way to go girl!

tru2me said...

Congrats on the will power!!!

and the 4 pound loss!

Carolyn said...

I'm odd...
I give in, but on purpose. I would have made a decision to have ONE of the things that were there, but that would be it. My mom disagrees with me; she says that true strength is avoiding it all together. But my argument to that is that I want to be able to enjoy the foods I love and still be healthy. I'm impressed you bypassed it though... I'll admit that part of my logic might be justifying eating something SO yummy (you can tell I love to eat; the THOUGHT of pizza is making me drool right now). But good for you!

Fairy Princess said...

I order food for my sales team every thursday and it KILLS ME! But I have started ordering salad and fruit with it. So I grab that and my Jenny lunch and realize I am doing this for me and those chicken fingers will look AWFUL on THEIR thighs...not mine!