CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Oh my!

So much to say, so little motivation to write it at this time (3:00 am). I just found this survey on Chubby Chicks page and stole it! I figure I can play a one-word game before bed :-)

1. Cellphone: red

2. Relationship: WHAT?

3. My hair: ever-changing

4. Work: teacher

5. My sibling/siblings: jock

6. My favorite thing: laughing

7. My dream last night: odd

8. Favorite drink: tea

9. Dream car: free

10. The room I’m in : bed

11. My shoes: blah

12. My fears: mistakes

13. What do I want to be in 10 years: happy

14. Who did I hang out with this weekend: friends

15. What I am not good at: joking

16. Muffin: apple

17. One of my wish list items: Masters

18. Where I grew up: Ohio

19. Last thing I did: prayed

20. Wearing:pj's

21. Not wearing: bra- me neither Chubby Chick!

22. My pets: Beta

23. My computer: work

24. My life: developing

25. My mood: sleepy

26. Missing: family

27. What I am thinking about right now: Michael

28. My car: Saturn

29. My kitchen: tiny

30. My weather: breezy

31. Favorite color: blue

32. Last time I laughed: tonight

33. Last time I cried: pending

34. School: learning

35. Love: JESUS!

0 comments: