CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Flavor of Life

Hello all,
I am sitting here watching the latest episode of Flavor of Love ( my trashy t.v. weakness) and I just wanted to shoot out a quick blog to update my progress. My trainer did my measurements today (it's been a month- already?) and I lost inches everywhere and 9 lbs this month. The other 6 were done on my own before I started working with her. I lost inches in my neck and calves, which is apparently not common, per my trainer. I am totally excited and I can't wait to see more results as the months tick on.

As a side note, I am considering a career change down the road. I work with teenagers (teach high school) and I see on a daily basis that there is so much more I can do with them than I am. I want to minister to these children and work with teen to prevent them from ending up in jail. This is not stuff I can do as their teacher in a public school. So anyway, I have been planning and taking a class to get my masters in English but I think that is going to change soon. Keep me in your prayers that God will reveal his plan to me soon so that I can make the right moves and decisions.

Keep up the great work everyone!!!
Phat Teacher

3 comments:

Trisha J. said...

Hey! Good luck with your weight loss. I too have 85 pounds to go and I am also a teacher! LOL Hope everything works out for both of us.

Take One Stripper Pole said...

I say go for the career change. I too teach high school and I wish I had the time and money to help these kids above and beyond the normal school day. Kids need help, mentors, people who will believe in them ... so go for it!

Dottie said...

Great Job on the loss of weight and inches!! Teachers can have a very big impact on students and the choices they make. But I say do whatever your heart is telling you. God Bless