CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

A little voice

So, I am really blogging just to blog right now. Things are good but I really don't have the mental energy to put my life into verse, at present.

I have dropped 29 lbs and for some reason I got very geeked today at the gym over a 29lb loss- more geeked than 25. I am really starting to have faith in myself and my trainer is SO proud I can't help but be proud as well. I am happy with my progress and satisfied with what I have accomplished thus far....but why is the devil in the back of my mind trying to tell me this is all a dream and I am going to go back to my old ways any day now? I am realizing more each day that this is a MENTAL battle, almost more than a physical one.

What are your thoughts?


Phat Teacher

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Happens all the time...you should check out what Alli says in her blog; http://chocolatecakeforthesoul.blogspot.com/

Check her post on April 18th... it made me think!
Keep up the good work!

Dottie said...

I totally agree this can be more mental than physical at times...actually a lot of the time for me. Seriously...we need to be mentally ready (want to want it) for this whole weightloss venture to even work. Right? Keep it up girl...you're doing great!

Hanlie said...

I couldn't agree more! Our emotions are the key to the whole enterprise...

Lyn said...

Hey, you haven't gone back to your old ways, have you??

It really is a mental battle. You can do it.