CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Inches but not Pounds

Hi all,
I write this post a bit solumn. I should be joyous! I bought new cloths yesterday that were size 16/18--xl; 2 size 18 pair of pants! I haven't worn that size in years. Why am I sad? Because the scale isn't moving, I have lost my motivation to work out, my eating habits are faltering and I can only afford to meet with my trainer once a month. I feel at a stand-still here. I feel like I am getting satisfied with losing 60lbs and not pushing myself hard enough to get to the next 40. When I set a goal I HAVE to reach it! I don't want to repeat past mistakes here...and I won't let that happen. If you pray, include me in your's. I need a renewed motivation and strength. I need any advice that you can offer! I need that inspiration I had on day 1!

Feeling helpless,
Phat Teacher

4 comments:

Girl of True Heart said...

you don't post enough, i try to keep up with you! this inches lost but not pounds happened to me too! i lost 31 inches....you have to remember that in the end how you look and feel is going to matter more than what any scale says. if the inches you lose gets you into the clothes you want, what difference does the amount of pounds make? you'd be the only one who knows what the scale says. hang in there!! post more often. i am a reader!

Take One Stripper Pole said...

Stop wallowing or I will have to come out there and kick your a$$. Just kidding ... if you give up all your work is for naught. It is a blip in the process ... never quit!

Heather said...

I hear ya Sister. I've been there many times in my struggle this past year. It's probably just your body adjusting, plus your probably gaining muscle so your bound to have those weeks where you just don't move on the scale but you loose in inches. Keep it up it will all be worth it in the end....

Shiloah Baker said...

I always read that an inch lost is worth a pound and a half of fat. Probably the way it appears on the body. Keep going!