CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Clothes from College

I am in them...the jeans I wore my 2nd year of college. They fit...they are actually too big. I can't believe this!

It's strange enough that I still had these pants but the fact that I lived to see the day that they fit again is a true BLESSING. I know I have a lot more to lose but for the first time I feel GREAT in my body and I am excited about dropping the last 40, maybe more!

WOOOHOOO!

Phat Teacher

4 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats! You're well on your way :)

~Kate
Fabulous @ 50

Take One Stripper Pole said...

Way to go! Doing my happy dance for you!!!!!

butterfly said...

YAY!! How happy are you????
That's a wonderful feeling!

I just went through the same experience. I tried some pants on that I've held onto for years thinking one day they'll fit. To my disbelief, they're now too big!

I can't wait to hear about more!

Congratulations!

Girl of True Heart said...

Doesn't that feel outrageously fabulous!? CONGRATS! We need to see some photos! You go! They won't recognize you at school come September!