CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday...to Who?`

To me, ya'll!
The big 2.5. today and the weather here is HORRIBLE! I am stuck in my house because of tropical storm Faye and all plans have been cancelled for a celebration. I was really looking forward to having a great 25th birthday...but it seems the best I can do is go to CVS and buy myself a protein bar :-)
No worries though...I am sure some sort of celebration will ensue tomorrow...next week perhaps?
On a high note I have lost 65lbs and am more determined than ever to get to 100 by Christmas :-)

Hope you are all havin a blessed and dry day....
Phat Teacher

3 comments:

Lyn said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Your weight loss in inspiring. Keep it up :)

Take One Stripper Pole said...

So what did you do to celebrate being a quarter of a century old?

Girl of True Heart said...

Wow....I would love to hear what comments people at work tossed your way as you came back looking amazing! You definitely inspire me! Looking back through your posts, I wonder if you have any updates on what you eat or what you do for exercise?