CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Thank You!

Hi all,
I just wanted to write THANK YOU to all of you who continually read and comment on my blog.
Sometimes it seems like no one reads this thing...but i am reassure by your kind and encouraging words each post.
I will do my best to post more frequently. Bare with me...I just went back to work and the first month with new teenagers is always an adjustment (to say the least).
Just know that even though things with my weightloss have gotten harder I am NOT giving up! I got this far....I will make it to my goal by December!

Hope you're all well!!!

Will post soon..
Phat Teacher :-)

3 comments:

Kate said...

:) I'm still here. I usually read you in Google Reader, and don't always comment... but I do read you:)

Take One Stripper Pole said...

Glad to hear you are not giving up ... and I hear you on the craziness of the beginning of school!

Lyn said...

I'm still here too, rooting you on from the sidelines :)

Keep us updated on your progress. You'll make it!