CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

OMG- where did I go?

Hey all!

I am so sorry I haven't posted in forever! My life has been a whirlwind since September. I went on a mission trip to Costa Rica, I have moved to a new apartment and my life has entered into a new season.
I have lost 76lbs and can't believe it! I am entering the part of weightloss that really gets hard-the last 24 lbs. Any ideas? Any motivation?
It's hard to believe I am this close and feel ike I am struggling for the first time....

Miss you all!

PT

4 comments:

Girl of True Heart said...

I wondered what had happened to you. Incredible! I think some of the best motivation might be to look back at how far you've come, thru photos or writing. I think if you have any photos of you at your goal weight you can use that as motivation too. Have you done any of those simulation imaging things out there? There are a ton. If you need me to dig up a few links for you I can. But just search google on weight loss simulation or imaging, I bet you'll find some.

Anonymous said...

Its great to see you back! Ive missed you! great job on the 74 lbs, that is amazing!

(as for advice, I have none yet, becuz I am not at that stage yet)

Carolyn said...

lol.. tell me about it! I've still got 55 to go and I might as well be starting over! I believe I am slightly complacent... I can now shop in regular stores (or most of them) so why bother?
BECAUSE YOU FOOL!!!
Good to hear you'r estill kicking!

My Choice said...

Just found your blog... wondering how you are doing... 70 + lbs... you go! I need to go back & find out what you have been doing! I am 14 lbs into my 60 lb goal.. & feel like it is going to take FOREVER