CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

WOw

It's been a while, but i felt like checking in!
I'm still working hard at this weight loss, but it gets harder with time. Ive lost 80 lbs, and then gained a few, but overall i have done a great job of continually working out 4-5 times a week.
I have also kept up on my eating, which is SO important. I currently want to lose about 20ish lbs....so I am still on task! I have started running, which is something I NEVER thought I would like, but I actually love it. If I keep this up, I hope to run a marathon by my 30th bday (a little under 5 years from now).
I know it's been a while, but thank you for all your support and well wishes! I know you're all doing an amazing job, so keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!
PT

0 comments: