CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ramblings of a Phat Teacher

There is so much I should be doing right now but I would much rather sit in front of this laptop and ramble on about weightloss issues. Since my eating, excersising and weight consume every ounce of my life, I think it's acceptable to spend a moment blogging about it.

I am excited that I am down 2.5 more lbs. I was scared because Memorial Day felt like a grazing period. Though I didn't eat anything bad I felt so off balance because there was no structure to what time I ate my meals. I realized today that I really rely on having a routine to my eating (as it should be) and that's quite exciting.

My clothes are falling off and I have had to reach into the deep beyond of my closet to find old stuff that I can squeeze into. Here's hoping I don't split any of my old skirts down the middle since they don't offically fit just yet, but it's better than holding my pants up all day with the fear of people seeing my bright maroon undies (yikes!) Speaking of which, even they are loose! I need to hit up a thrift store soon to find some new threads!

I hope you all are doing fabulously! I hope you didn't get too off track with the holiday. Stay focused and press on! If it's a lifestyle change one day isn't going to kill you :-)

Phat Teacher

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) congrats on another loss!

Girl of True Heart said...

42 lbs! Yippee! That's how much I've lost too, since last June. I know that feeling of the closet search for something that fits! Isn't it a great feeling? My tops are still 3 sizes smaller than my pants, but I'll get there. CONGRATS to you! I am learning that shopping can actually be fun when you feel good! What a concept.

Anonymous said...

It's a brilliant feeling, isn't it, when clothes get lose!

Hope to see another blog from you soon, I thought some of your archives were very revealing.

Best wishes,
Sharon